This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Firefox keyboard shortcut not working

ivanoats
ivanoats Junior Member
Command \ is not showing the 1password dialog - nothing happens.

I've turned off TextExpander and also tried changing shortcuts, nothing works.

Firefox 7.0.1

Comments

• Thanks for the report! I experienced this myself, earlier today, and we're trying to get to the bottom of it. It's a little difficult when something works perfectly for some people and not for others. Can you please tell us which version of OS X you're using, as well the version of 1Password (1Password > About 1Password) and the version of the extension (in Firefox, Tools > Add-ons > Extensions)?

We appreciate your help. =)
  • I think I'm seeing the same issue. If 1P is locked, command-\ brings up the box to ask for the master password, but after entering it, it disappears. If it's unlocked, command-\ does nothing. It may be because there's only one login for the current page (like here on the forum). Clicking the icon in the toolbar works, but the hot key does not.

I'm on Firefox 7.0.1, 1P 3.8.8b1, extension 3.8.6b8.
  • After I posted yesterday, my keyboard shortcuts started working, and now I can't get them [i]not[/i] to work again. We did notice some wonkiness with the Add-on bar, though, and it's possible there's a connection. We'll keep testing and trying to figure out what's going on.