This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Oct 3, 11 Announcement : 1Password Reader ver 1.8.2.0 is released on Market

GeneY
GeneY AWS Team
Hello 1Password Reader users,

I just released a new version of 1Password Reader on Market. Please downloaded it, install on your phones and tablets and give it a try.

This release is the first version of the application designed especially for Android Tablets. Now that Android Tablets are gaining more and more popularity

I made a release which addressed all UI issues on large screens. The application is tested thoroughly on my Galaxy 10.1 Tab and is rendered perfectly fine in Portrait and Landscape modes.

As far as I can say, not very many Android applications which work fine on the phone look and work well on a tablet. Very many

of them look ugly or simply crash. I am glad to say that 1Password Reader (and the stand alone version of 1Password for Android which is currently in development)

will always work and look great on large screens. ( larger than the standard hdpi 480x800-850).

Of course, standard phones also benefited from the latest release: the application user interface has been much improved on the phone in both portrait and landscape modes.

There were some improvements to Dropbox synchronization logic as well: some 1Password for Mac users reported an issue with not finding 1Password setting file during sync.

The issue has been addressed on Android phone. Sync will proceed correctly even through the settings file is not found (assuming it can be located in Dropbox in the default directory).

So, please install the latest release and give it a try. As always I am awaiting your feedback, your suggestions and recommendations. In the meantime, I will concentrate on the Stand Alone version

of 1Password for Android, I know you've been waiting for it !

Thank you in advance

Best regards,

Gene

Comments

• Hello,

I installed today the update 1.8.2.0 on my galaxy Tab P1000 now if I klick on "More" Button the application craches!

Where can I get the older version? Please help I need the application often.

Thanks
  • GeneY
    GeneY AWS Team
    Hello [url="user/62451-wolfgang/"]Wolfgang[/url]

I am sorry to hear about your issue.

The issue you are having is device specific and so far happens only on Galaxy phones. Here at Agile we

couldn't reproduce it on our phones.

I am currently working on the issue It will be fixed in the next 1Password Reader release due in a few days.

Please stay tuned for the updates.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience, hope to address the issue as soon as I can.

Best regards,

Gene