This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

IE 9 freezes when using 1Password with more than one tab open

Here's how I can consistently reproduce this issue:

1. Open a site in first tab.

2. Open a site in second tab, such as Amazon.

3. Click login.

4. CTRL + \

5. Enter Master Password.

6. IE becomes unresponsive. Clicking in address bar or other tab results in "ding".

IE = 9.0.8112.16421

W = Windows 7 Ultimate SP1

1P = 1.0.8.220

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    edited October 2011
    Welcome to the forum, Don!

I've just reproduced that problem by following your precise steps in the same environment. I'll let the developer know about it right away.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

(In the meantime, note that the problem doesn't occur if your 1Password data is already unlocked when you create the new tab. The "keep extensions unlocked" option in 1Password preferences should make that a bit easier. We apologize for the inconvenience.)
  • Stefan von Dutch
    Stefan von Dutch Community Moderator
    1.0.9.BETA-261 should fix this. Can you confirm this, please? Thanks!
  • The problem appears to be resolved, Stefan. I cannot reproduce it, using the 1.0.9.262 release.
  • I'm having this same issue using version 1.0.9.299. Firefox appears to be ok but I would like to use IE so I can take advantage of the iCloud bookmark syncing.
  • I am also able to reproduce the problem using the steps in the first post when using version 1.0.9.299.

-Chris
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    I was just able to reproduce this myself (I think). I'll do some more testing and pass this along to the developer.

In the meantime, Eric, you can sync iCloud bookmarks with Safari.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
  • Stefan von Dutch
    Stefan von Dutch Community Moderator
    1.0.9.BETA-302 should fix this. Can you please download 1.0.9.BETA-302 and confirm this? Thanks!