This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Crash using Motorola Droid running 2.1

bassatheart
bassatheart Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Android
I was excited to find out that 1Password was available for the Droid. I installed it today on my Motorola Droid running 2.1 and then copied the 1Password.agilekeychain from my computer onto the SD card. However, every time I try running the app and log in, it gives me the message "The application com.onepassword.passwordmanager (process com. onepassword.passwordmanager) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." Then I have the option of force close or report. I see that people installing it on other types of phones are having the same issue. I am waiting anxiously to see if you get the bugs worked out.

Comments

• dstrom
    dstrom Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    I'm getting the same thing on a Samsung Galaxy S running 2.1 with beta #2
  • bassatheart
    bassatheart Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    There was an update available this morning for 1Password which I installed. However, I had the same problem with it needing to force close. I also have rebooted my Droid, but that doesn't help.
  • dteare
    dteare Agile Founder
    edited December 1969
    Thanks for the reports. We're still investigating this and hope to have a solution soon.

In the meantime, try rebooting your phone and see if that alleviates the problem. We've had a few reports that this helped, leading us to believe this is a memory limit issue.
  • jesmithiv
    jesmithiv Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    First of all, a big THANK YOU to Agile for making 1Password for Android. I wish I had an iPhone, but I just can't make AT&T work for me.

I'm running the latest version of 1Password for Android (beta 2) on my Moto Droid (Android 2.1), but I still get a force close every time after I enter my master password. I tried rebooting the Droid, but it doesn't seem to help.

Can't wait to have this working. Agile has such a great track record for releasing improvements.

Again, thanks so much.
  • jesmithiv
    jesmithiv Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    Update: beta 3 is working for me on the Droid. Thanks!
  • GeneY
    GeneY AWS Team
    edited December 1969
    Hi jesmithiv,

I am glad the latest version is working fine for you,

There will be more updates coming soon with the new functionality added, so stay tuned !

And always report us any issues/suggestions, they guide us in our development and make us to work even harder !

Best Regards,

Gene

Android Developer