This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1 password complete software solution

I like 1 password a lot, i use it with dropbox sync, and it's awesome! I really love it, but i really want some functions that ewallet has, like generic cards, generic accounts, generic logins, etc. Because i tried to pass all my info from ewallet to 1 password for windows and it doesnt have generic card. And it was really an issue for me, because i have 3 custom cards in ewallet and i wasn't able to save them in 1 password. Please improve the features in 1 password.

Thanks for a great product!

Take care!

Comments

• Luis, welcome to the forum and for your kind words!

We hope to add various customization options in future versions of all our 1Password products. As you can imagine, though, it'll be no small task to develop, test, document, release, and support a major new feature on all platforms at the same time; so I don't have any information about exactly what customization options might be added or when they might become available.

Thanks for your patience and for letting us know what would be useful to you.