This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

login window display issues

just installed 1password for windows..

when clicking on the 1P button from my browser..

the login window will only display in the far top left of my monitor... so far up and left that I cannot grab the top bar to move it with my mouse ..

i have to use the keyboard move window sequence

screen capture attached.. this is very annoying, especially for some one used to 1P for mac...

this windows version is clunky as heck

[attachment=1416:1password.PNG]

Comments

• Stefan von Dutch
    Stefan von Dutch Community Moderator
    What version are you running?
  • Welcome to the forum, Bill!

A couple more questions (in addition to Stefan's):[list]

[*]Are you using multiple monitors?

[*]Are you using any software to make the "virtual desktop" larger than the physical screen size?

[/list]
  • billinmiami
    edited October 2011
    [quote name='DBrown' timestamp='1317917903' post='52347']

Welcome to the forum, Bill!

A couple more questions (in addition to Stefan's):[list]

[*]Are you using multiple monitors?

[*]Are you using any software to make the "virtual desktop" larger than the physical screen size?

[/list]

[/quote]

multiple monitors,: yes - 2

virtual desktop larger than screen size - dude I'm a mac-o-file stuck using a PC until my mac is repaired.. I have no idea... (after looking at display settings, I'm using the recommended settings for each monitor)

version: windows7... 1P - 1.08.220

thanks for the response...
  • Thanks for the follow-up, Bill.

Please try disabling/disconnecting the extra monitor temporarily, and let us know whether that helps.
  • [quote name='DBrown' timestamp='1318001351' post='52410']

Thanks for the follow-up, Bill.

Please try disabling/disconnecting the extra monitor temporarily, and let us know whether that helps.

[/quote]

did not help sorry

its a windows7 issue i'm sure
  • I don't think it's as simple as that, Bill. Lots of people (including me) are using 1Password in Windows 7 without a problem.

It might be something to do with the graphics card or driver, but I haven't seen this problem in my own test environments.