This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Logins don't work automatically

lost in space
edited October 2011 in Mac
Okay, life was great. I was telling all my friends about 1Password. I was trying to get my banker to try it, then the unexpected.

Last week I bought a IMac. I took in my old G4 with Safari and 1Password on it (which was running great).

When I started using the new computer, I installed Google Chrome (now that I have an Intel chip) Then I tried using 1Password.

None of my logins work automatically anymore. Even Wells Fargo, and your website don't work which always worked before.

I did the upgrade today to the latest version to day but no improvement

1password on my IPhone is still working but I am afraid to sync it up. Also, I my IPad was replaced and I am afraid to reinstall 1Password on it until I get the IMac to work

I apologize for knot reading all your information on the forums but can you just get me going in the right direction so I can start using 1Password again.

Help Help

Comments

• I'm sorry for the trouble you're experiencing! When you say that none of your logins work automatically anymore, can you give us more details? I use cmd-opt-\, 1Password's Go & Fill function, all the time in Chrome to go to a web site and have 1Password fill the login form for me. If you can walk us through the process of how you're logging into sites, we can get a better idea of what's not working properly for you. For example, if you go to a login page and type cmd-\, 1Password's "Fill Login" command, what happens? What should happen is that your username and password are filled into the login form. If they're not, what happens when you click the 1P button in the browser's toolbar? Is your saved login listed there?