This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Go and Fill is Kind of Wonky in Safari 5.0

jsterne
jsterne Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Mac
Hi All,

Great product. I am totally overdue to use something like this.

My problem: remembering logins is as hard for me as passwords after awhile because there are so many different permutations. But "go and fill" doesn't seem to work right on some sites. I'll get it set up and then hit "go and fill" from the dock and it will pull up a blank page instead of filling in my username and password.

Any suggestions? Is this a known issue?

Comments

• Nik
    Nik
    edited December 1969
    Welcome to the forums, jsterne, and to 1Password. I'm sorry for the trouble. In answer to one of your questions, no, this isn't a known problem. You said this happens on some sites, not all, right? If that's the case, it sounds like either the login form was not saved properly or there is some site-specific issue. The former is easy to resolve: go to the login page and save it manually by entering your username and password and clicking 1Password > Save Login. The latter could be more complicated, but we'd have to investigate further to understand what's going on.