This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Feature Request: Duplicate item

Hej to all,

little question, please...

How can i duplicate an - for example - email-account under 1Password, where i change (in the duplicate) only some different entries - like email-address or so...

I can´t do that, because the CTRL-C menu-entry under "EDIT" is grayed out... (first i marked the existing entry i want to duplicate)

Thanks for any hint...

Comments

• There is no "duplicate" function in 1Password for Windows at this time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
  • Safety
    edited October 2011
    [quote name='DBrown' timestamp='1319056033' post='53084']

There is no "duplicate" function in 1Password for Windows at this time. [/quote]So will you please take this point as a new suggestion for further versions?Thanks.Rolf
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    edited January 2012
    Happy to do so, Rolf.

(That's the intended implication of "at this time," although there's no information available about when such a feature might become available.)
  • Ben Judy
    edited January 2012
    +1 for this feature request. Another nice feature on the Mac side that gets no love on Windows!
  • It's not a matter of the feature getting "no love," Ben, but of availability of resources and assignment of priorities.

We do appreciate hearing that this feature would be useful to you, too. Thank you for letting us know.

Thanks, too, for using 1Password!
  • +1 (Extremely useful in large and volatile password databases! Waiting for this since start of 1Password for Win)