This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

PopUp Windows login

weppi
weppi Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Mac
There is a new problem. In older version it works, now I have no button for login - see attached image.

And now?
bug.jpg 14.3K

Comments

• Nik
    Nik
    edited December 1969
    It looks like your 1Password integration is missing. Is it only missing from HTTP auth windows, or is it also missing on other web sites? Is there a 1P icon in your browser's toolbar? Do you see 1Password options in the right-click/contextual menu?

If 1Password is gone from your browser, please tell us which version of 1Password you're using and which version of which web browser. If you're running Safari 5, for example, you'll want to make sure that you have the latest version of 1Password for Mac, which is 3.2.5.
  • weppi
    weppi Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    Thank you, I go it.

1Passowrd browser preferences "Show in authentication panels" was not checked

Now it works fine for me - thank you :)

Mac OS X 10.6.4 (10F569)

Safari 5.0 (6533.16)

1Password 3.2.5 (30665)
  • RobYoder
    RobYoder Agile Customer Care
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='weppi']Thank you, I go it.

1Passowrd browser preferences "Show in authentication panels" was not checked

Now it works fine for me - thank you :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting us know you figured it out! If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!