This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Feature Request: right-click on a login in a list view, be given option to go&fill

Consider the list of logins.

I would like to be able to right-click on an entry and "Go and Fill Login" for that entry.

What currently happens is the same as for left-click: the bottom-right panel shows the info with edit/delete buttons.

if you could arrange it so that I was not prompted for a password again, that would be very nice, too ;-)

Comments

• Hi, 1pBob.

I believe you will always be prompted for your master password once per "session" with 1Password. (Your data is only as safe as your master password is strong.) You can already reduce the number of times you have to unlock the extensions by enabling the [b]Keep browsers unlocked...[/b] option on the Browsers tab of 1Password preferences. We intend to add a "universal unlock" option of some kind in a future version, so that unlocking the program or one of the extensions unlocks them all.

We may consider adding more right-click functionality in future versions, too, though I don't have any information about what features might be implemented or when they might become available.

Thank you for letting us know what features would be useful to you!