This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

After the update cannot login to login.live.com

Hi all,

After the last few updates for 1Password for Windows (there's been several in the past few days, but since the new Chrome extension) I can no longer log into login.live.com or any affiliated sites using ctrl + \. i.e. Hotmail.com, xbox.com, eOpen, etc.

Is this a known issue? I didn't see any other posts about this, so I apologize if I'm duplicating the issue. Are there any workarounds?

Also, it seems we lost single master password unlock between Chrome and IE9.

My machines are both Win7 x64 (Pro & Ultimate). Let me know what else you need to know here as I am happy to provide any information I can to help.

Love 1Password, and keep up the good work!

Comments

• Welcome to the forum, Adam!

Yes, the new extensions for Chrome and Safari do not respect the [b]Keep extensions unlocked...[/b] option. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please let us know whether today's update solves the problem with the keyboard shortcut in Chrome.
  • It appears I needed to be a little more patient as the updates have been coming fast and furious. Its working now. Thanks for the great product and continued support!
  • That's great news, Adam! Thanks for letting us know.