This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Suggestion Track paid web service/app costs and provide alerts/reminders when they are expiring

3rdparty
3rdparty Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Mac
Would love to have the ability to include a monthly/annual cost into a site's login information, as well as a renewal date (which could autocalculate) to provide a reminder when paid web services are going to expire.

Also would love to see the ability to track in aggregate the number of PAID web services I am subscribed to - 1Password would be the perfect centralized place to track this. Being able to see all the web services I'm paying for monthly or yearly in one screen would help me to decide if I want to keep paying for my Flickr Pro account (for example) :)

Thanks

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    edited December 1969
    Hi 3rdparty,

First of all, welcome to the forums, great to have you with us. We've seen quite a few requests for the ability to have reminders based on expiration dates in items, and this is certainly something we can look into.

The idea of using 1Password to track paid web services is interesting and I'm not sure exactly how this would work out, so I'll have to mention this to the developers to see what could be done.

Thanks again for the feedback, we always appreciate it.