This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Force close on changing position from portrate to landscape and other peculiarities

GeneY
GeneY AWS Team
edited July 2010 in Android
Dear Droid Users,

Sorry if the word "Dear" sounds too formal to you, actually all 1Password for Android users are very dear to me.

I am asking you to write to me about any problems you may find with the application.

Today I got an email saying that 1Password crashed when one user repeatedly changed layout from portrait to landscape and back and keyboard was on.

I spent more than an hour today just sitting and playing with my Nexus 4G, but was not able to replicate the issue even once.

Well, it seems that all Android phones are somewhat different.I wish I had them all to test my app on but so far can't afford this luxury...

BTW my Nexus has been always behaving impeccably since the very first day (I love it !).

I feel somewhat envious to iPhone developer, just one kind of phone to deal with.....

Soooo, in order to make 1Password for Android even better I am asking you to write me about every peculiarity you may encounter in the application use.

For example, one user reported that Gallery ws scanning images inside the .agileKeychain folder. No big deal, however who wants to see some icons in the Gallery.

Well, this problem is easy to fix: just delete all Styles subfolder under the 1Password.agileKeychian and voila - no more troubles with the gallery.

In fact, only the data subfolder is required for the 1Password for Android to work.

I will be waiting for your replies.

And always forward to me your comments suggestions and recommendations, they are critical in my work.

Sincerely yours,

Gene

Android Developer