This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

I can't get 1Password to show up in Firefox

robertb
robertb Junior Member
edited July 2010 in Mac
Hi all,

for some reason 1Password has disappeared from Firefox today. it has been working flawlessly since i installed it a couple of months ago. i have no idea why it doesn't appear anymore.

i have followed the instructions to delete and reinstall the extension but it has not worked. i made sure the extension was gone.

i've tried creating a new profile in Firefox. doesn't work.

1Password shows up in Safari and works perfectly.

i'm not an inexperienced mac user but this problem really has me stumped.

Mac OS X 10.6.4, Firefox 3.6.6, 1Password 3.2.5

Comments

• robertb
    robertb Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    i deleted all of the files in ~/library/application support/1Password/extensions/ and restarted 1Password app and enabled the Firefox extension and it finally worked. those files must have become corrupted or something.

case closed
  • RobYoder
    RobYoder Agile Customer Care
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='robertb']i deleted all of the files in ~/library/application support/1Password/extensions/ and restarted 1Password app and enabled the Firefox extension and it finally worked. those files must have become corrupted or something.

case closed[/QUOTE]

Hi robertb,

Thanks for posting the update. I'm sorry you had that issue, but I'm glad to know you got it resolved easily! If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks!