This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Encryption field issue with Chrome 18.x and 1P beta extension

Is anyone having issues with standard fields in secure web sites coming up as encrypted (i.e.,blacked out)? I am using 1Password extension beta 3.9.0.39006 and Chrome is 18.0.1000 and the sites affected have been desire2learn (just about all fields) and Google documents (the title field for documents). I am new to 1Password so maybe I am just doing something wrong with respect to settings, etc. so excuse me if the answer is an obvious one (but I couldn’t find it on the forums after a quick look). Thanks in advance! Mike

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Welcome to the forums, Mike!

The first thing I would ask you to check is if you are seeing the same behavior in the [b]stable[/b] version of Chrome (16 at the time of this writing). Unstable builds like the one you are using may introduce some anomalies, and it would be good to make sure the problem isn't with the unstable build of Chrome that you are using.

Please let me know how it goes in Chrome 16 and provide a specific URL where I can test it.

Thanks in advance!