This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

One license can work on two PCs for the same user?

Hi,

Can you pls. confirm if following is applicable in any form:

I mainly work on two PCs (one for home and one in office); both windows operating system.

- On one PC (my home PC) I have installed 1Password Pro and it's chrome extension and synced with DropBox.

- For second PC (office PC) I am only interested in having chrome extension installed and would like 1Password Pro to sync online with dropbox and fetch the required data/information.

Is it possible to do so without installation of 1Password Pro on second PC?

Note: My second PC is office one, and I can't install 1Password Pro as it asks for admin rights.

Your earliest reply is appreciated!

Many Thanks

Kind Regards

Asmat

Comments

• Stefan von Dutch
    Stefan von Dutch Community Moderator
    [quote name='aubajwa' timestamp='1326140771' post='56954']

I mainly work on two PCs (one for home and one in office); both windows operating system.

- On one PC (my home PC) I have installed 1Password Pro and it's chrome extension and synced with DropBox.

- For second PC (office PC) I am only interested in having chrome extension installed and would like 1Password Pro to sync online with dropbox and fetch the required data/information.

Is it possible to do so without installation of 1Password Pro on second PC?

[/quote]

No. You need the 1Password Helper, and it comes with the 1Password installation.
  • Welcome to the forum, Asmat!

In addition to Stefan's reply (that you need to install 1Password in order to use its browser extensions), you need to know that the 1Password installer does [i]require[/i] administrator privileges in order to complete its tasks successfully.
  • Folks, just wanted to find out if anyone was able to access .xxx domains yet? I have tried couple of them

however without success. Is my host blocking them or something?
  • Pete, if your question is related to 1Password for Windows, could you go into a little more detail, please?