This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

!PW treis to enter Sidebar data i used into current frame in IE rather than main frame data

On my companies PC i'm enforced to use IE 8 that has a sidebar (explorer bar) on the left hand side of the browser.

The sidebar does not require a userid password but has an automatic value entered.

1PW treats this a a password entry - but that is not the real problem.

The problem is that the main IE area where I do the web browsing is not recognised by 1PW correctly.

It tries to enter the side bar data rather thanthe correct entry from the database.

It look like iot's trying to enter the first fram data rather than the current frame.

Any advice,

Rudi

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Can you provide the URL? I'd love to take a look at the site and test it out. Does it make a difference if you click the x to close the sidebar before using 1Password to fill the form fields?
  • Rudi, welcome to the forum!

If you'd prefer to keep that URL private, you can send it to us by e-mail ([i]support AT agilebits DOT com[/i]) or start a private conversation with us at [i]support.agilebits.com/discussions/1password-for-windows[/i].

Please include a link to this thread.