This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Back up unable to restore

I've had issues with 1password for a long time and thought I'd give it another shot. I lost my data after an update and get this error now when I try to restore. I'm on a Mac with snow leopard.

Data Restoration Canceled

Error: Failed to restore '/Users/cin********/ws.agile.1Password/1Password 2011-09-05 171145 (2924 items).agilekeychain_backup', no encryption keys file found in the backup

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    edited January 2012
    Welcome to the forums, Cindy. Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having this problem.

It looks like the backup file may be corrupt. Do you have another backup in case that turns out to be the issue?

To help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please email us your Diagnostics Report? To generate the report from 1Password on your Mac, open 1Password and select [b]Help > Troubleshooting > Diagnostics Report[/b]. Then attach the entire file to an email to support@agilebits.com.

Please include a link to this thread in order that we might more quickly "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

[color=#FF0000]Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, though.[/color]