This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Item hidden on smartphone

gioli
gioli Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Android
Hi everyone,

Not sure about this strange thing: when i create a 'Wallet' item from the category 'Bank Account (CH)' it does not appear on the smartphone. Well, it's perhaps a normal (and wished) behaviour for a Swiss bank account... ;-)

Could you please confirm that it's simply a bug ? I don't know if the issue also exist for other categories or sub-categories of items.

My configuration: 1P installed on my WinXP labtop and Nexus One smartphone (Android 2.2 - official Froyo)

All the best.

Olivier

Comments

• GeneY
    GeneY AWS Team
    edited December 1969
    Hi gioli,

Thank you for raising this issue.

I did not see this problem before, but will need to take a look in more detail.

I have 68 items of all categories which my 1Password for Mac supports including Bank Account,

However I don't see any particular Bank Account (CH) category, not sure about it , is it a

different category from the Bank Account (which I perfectly see on my phone) ?

It may happen that this category was recently added to 1Password for Mac and not yet supported by 1Password for Android.

In this case we will add it in the next release.

I'd like to ask you to create a new Bank Account on your computer and then export 1Password data file to your phone.

It is interesting if you this newly created Bank Account in your list of items.

Please let me know your results.

Best Regards,

Gene

Android Developer
  • Nik
    Nik
    edited December 1969
    Gene, the 1Password beta for Windows is based on 1Password 2, which contained those additional wallet item types.

[img]http://cdn.agile.ws/gita/images/1PwCreateWallet.png[/img]
  • GeneY
    GeneY AWS Team
    edited December 1969
    Hi Gita,

Thank you for your response, the mistery is solved.

I'd recommend to create a Generic Bank account, name it properly and it will appear in the list.

Could you please also answer my question about Logins which I posted yesterday on 1Password forum ?

Thank you in advance.

Gene
  • gioli
    gioli Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    Hi Gene !

I tried to create an item in each of the "Bank Account" sub-categories (6 items, see the list provided by Gita). None appear in the list on my smartphone.

When I create an item 'Credit Card' (another sub-category of the same category) this one appears in the list...

Best,

Olivier
  • GeneY
    GeneY AWS Team
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='gioli']Hi Gene !

I tried to create an item in each of the "Bank Account" sub-categories (6 items, see the list provided by Gita). None appear in the list on my smartphone.

When I create an item 'Credit Card' (another sub-category of the same category) this one appears in the list...

Best,

Olivier[/QUOTE]

Hi Olivier,

1Pass on Mac which I adopt for Android Development has a generic "Bank Account" which you will be able to see on Android.

I suggest you to create a new item "Bank Account", not any specific subtypes of it.You can name the account appropriately as you 'd like, however the account type should be Generic Account.

This way you will be able to see this account on your phone.

Please let me know if you need more info.

Regards,

Gene